Originally Posted by BigFin
Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you liked it.

For the favor of your comments, and any comments that come after, at the end of July, we will pick one of you from this thread on the Campfire and give a coupon for a free download of the entire season.

[Linked Image]

http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

Thanks for watching. We have two really cool elk hunts coming to YouTube next month.

I just want to say how much you have changed my life. I used to live under the interstate and survive off the litter thrown at me when I was at Walmart with a cardboard sign.

That was until I was at Vann's TV and Appliance and was watching your show on the big screen. I have never been so motivated to change my life. I went to school, got a Rhodes Scholarship and eventually finished my doctorate in Human Resources and Social Internal Structural Engineering at Harvard.

After nearly 15 years in the Mission field with Mother Theresa, I found my real purpose here on earth. I have since been involved in all sorts of humanitarian endeavors to help the poor and needy find their purpose for life as well and have seen hundreds leave miserable lives and finally get direction to improve themselves and the world around them.

All I can say is Thank you Randy, you have changed my life...

Shrapnel

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]