Doug is a joker and a half .

Little story for Gophergunner & anybody else reading this thread .

A guy Mark Bosarge local Biloxi good ole boy [that's a good thing] and couple of friends went hunting with Doug at Dynamic Outdoors south of San Angelo , Tx. . They shot some nice bucks and does , Doug filmed the shots and made Mark & friends a copy .

Mark & friends invited some outdoor buddies & family over to watch the video & barbecue , have a drink etc. .

Video shows a nice big buck walk out -you hear them whispering Mark brings the rifle up for the shot --> friends watch in suspense as does Mark -this is where Doug the joker added his own narration -voice over on the video.
Something to the effect of "Mark you know you'll never be able to hit that deer -you couldn't hit the sheet of plywood the target was on , I'll shoot it for you and say you shot it. Boom down goes the buck .

Mark blows up ! Hollars what the hale ?? Hunting friends start ragging him laughing and laughing . Doug says -sorry I forgot to edit that out -more laughs.
Then the real video was right behind the joke video , I wasn't there but Doug told me the funny story & how Mark acted when he saw it. Mark is the kind of guy that's fun to mess with.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.