Originally Posted by KFWA
Humility was in short supply on both sides when many thought Cruz had a shot at the nomination

There's something wrong with Cruz. It seems as though he suffers mental illness. And I'm being 100% honest and sincere. He's a pathological liar. He's duplicitous (feigning Christianity & screwing other women), feigning constitutionalism when he was ineligible to hold office of president (see: Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution), his support for open borders to the extent of visiting our southern border to welcome illegal aliens which made him principal to crimes, and he relinquished his Canadian citizenship in 2014.

What amazed me was that people who supported Cruz while alleging Obama is an illegal president due to his alleged foreign birth. Obama and Lyin' Ted were both foreign born to American mothers. Some argue that Lyin' Ted's status was more egregious because his mother had allegedly renounced her American citizenship, which means that she and Lyin' Ted would have had to become naturalized American citizens. So if Obama is an illegal president due to alleged foreign birth, how could anyone who holds that belief support Lyin' Ted?

Lyin' Ted has no honor and piss-poor character. He pledged to support the Republican nominee. Why hasn't he lived up to his word? Oh yeah, I forgot: he's a pathological liar.

I seriously doubt that Lyin' Ted will be reelected in Texas. Texans ain't stupid.

Lyin' Ted needs to be relocated to the other side of Trump's tall wall.