Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
*You may not like Donald Trump. Hell, you may hate his guts and think he is the worst thing to ever happen to American politics in modern history. If you called him an offensive, sexist, xenophobic bigot, I'd be first in line to agree with you. Yes, his skin is orange and his hair is ridiculous. He's also an incredibly formidable politician who just beat the dog crap out of more than a dozen different Republicans including the current governors from Ohio, Wisconsin and New Jersey, two widely-known multi-term governors from Florida and Texas, four current U.S. senators from Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida and Texas, a doctor and a former tech CEO. One by one, they all underestimated Donald Trump, overestimated themselves and made it abundantly clear that they have no earthly idea what conservative American voters are looking for in 2016. The GOP’s top contenders raised more money than Donald, outspent him and out-hired him. Still, with virtually no support from the political establishment and very little ground game to speak of, he swatted them all away like flies. I can't stand the man, but what he just did was strange, historic and unprecedented. I've said it before, and I'll say it again — Donald Trump could very well be the next President of the United States. Now that he is the presumptive Republican nominee, and appears to be attempting to moderate his tone a bit, he is more dangerous than ever. Underestimate him and his candidacy at your own risk. *

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6216

Rest of that email is a good read