I never thought I'd be enjoying an AR, but I have to say these things are just plain addicting. Second time at the range today. It's an entry level gun- a Palmetto lower with a 16" Palmetto upper. I can't believe how simple these guns are. I'm going to try building one, and I believe as long as I pick up the right tools, and scrutinize the You Tube videos, I'll have little trouble putting one together from the ground up.

The wife and I went to an indoor range today. Shot a couple handguns and the AR. It's high at 50 yards. I came home and ordered a sight adjusting tool through Wal-Mart from Wheeler Mfg. and should have the elevation issue fixed shortly. I've tried all the magazines I picked up for the rifle-not a single hiccup. I think I am going to get a magazine loading tool just to make that project a little easier.

Man, I like these guns. Can anyone suggest a good factory load for hunting deer with these rifles. I plan on picking up a 5 rnd. magazine and getting a scope on top of this gun by fall.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla