I have a Semi Custom 300 Ultra Mag Sendero. Jewel trigger with safety, Sunny Hill bottom metal, 26" Shielen Sendero taper barrel, Vias Muzzle break, Ken Ferrel 20MOA tapered base, Bushing firing pin hole. I have owned this rifle for 12 years and since rebarrel and custom work it has sat in the safe for the last nine. Not a mark on gun and has not been fired since rebarrel. Bedded in original Sendero stock by Brad Stair formerly of Performance Guns in Ogden Utah, now last I heard with Cross Canyon Rifles. Rebarreled by local smith (Allen Custom Arms) who has built me several tack drivers so It would be safe to say that the gun should shoot very well.
Will take $1550 for gun and shipping to your FFL. I have pictures on phone and can send them to you but please only serious inquires only. You can text me at (706)482-8020 if interested in pictures. I have well over 2000.00 in rifle but since I have not used it in years, its time for a new home.

HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington