about 5 months ago wife and i took in a homeless youngster that was working for me in construction. at first things were fine, he swept floors, mopped, did laundry and washed dishes. wife thought he was a god send.
then he started smoking, then smoking pot, and drinking beer for hours after work and showing up about bed time for us.
Loud, argued about everything and started talking about folks with a contract on him. came to a head last night when my wife said he frightened her. she didn't know i had a loaded 12 gauge laying along side the bed every night.
i can and have put up with borderline's and out right whack jobs,(i am on here right?) but you scare my girl and the door shuts in your face.
we had a come to Jesus talk and he coped an attitude so that sealed it.
he just went down the road.
the db shotgun is still by the bed.
i will give the shirt off my back to the needy but there comes a point when it becomes abuse. won't pass that point.
think i will stick to Dogs as house guests from now on.
Oh yeah. we have 4 empty bedrooms so it seemed a waste not to use one.
think i will convert them to collection rooms. anybody have gun collections to sell? lol

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~