Originally Posted by TXRam
I've talked to several guys who say the same things - and they all had bought several keymod handguards prior to mlok coming online... So they try to convince everyone of keymod's superiority (which doesn't really exist honestly).

That's not quite true in my case. Though I did experience keymod prior to release of mlok, I tried both prior to my latest KAC order. I absolutely love their keymod in all aspects. The mlok goes against the grain for me in unwanted bulk and fugliness in aesthetics. Their keymod is my personal favorite by far on my setup, their mlok is not. So in my niche market world of personal preference, superiority does exist in a slim and trim keymod. But, if I wanted or needed an mlok clamping system, or I actually preferred the feel and looks of an mlok, then without question it would be the choice.

I'd just not take it so personal if someone else has a different preference. Forends and rail systems are like boots and backpacks.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood