Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Valsad: Do not take this as a personal attack.
You policy is ignorant!
Take it from someone who, HAS, been bitten by a Rattlesnake - YOU do not want to be bitten by a Rattlesnake!
NOR... do you want to be responsible for allowing a poisonous snake to go on about its business and later bite someone else and have them go through the agony and damage a Rattlesnake bite will instill.
Reconsider your ill advised policy.
I kill every Rattlesnake I come across - period!
And I strongly recommend you do the same.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It's OK Varmintguy,

I'll not look at it as a personal attack. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I'd no more kill every rattler I see than shoot every dog I see running loose because more than one chased me at times and wanted to bite me.

Or shoot every hawk I see because they got some of my chickens once. Same goes for raccoons.

Or shoot every bear or mt. lion, etc, I see because someone else got attacked by one.

If something is an immediate danger to me or my loved ones, two or four legged, then they get the axe.

I can certainly understand your reluctance to let them live though, and I might change my mind if I am ever bitten.

Respectfully,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?