Originally Posted by taylorce1
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Brakes at prone matches are a major nuisance. You definitely don't want to be lying down next to a braked rifle. When someone with a brake shows up, most just shake their heads. It makes nobody happy, nor should it.

I have seen where they make the braked rifle guy either shoot before everyone else, or after. What a PITA. Not only does it prolong the time of the match, it also imparts an unfair advantage. I don't think they should be allowed in certain matches. The brake runners should run their own matches, and blow dirt and grass all over each other, and each other's scope lenses.

I have no problem if someone wants to use a brake for whatever reason, but it should not affect other shooters.........

Right there is the problem with America, perceive a problem and want special regulations/rules to eliminate the perceived problem. We're becoming a nation of pansies one rule/regulation at a time.

Have you ever tried shooting a prone match lying next to a guy with a brake? Or are you just talking out your ass?

Some may say the problem with America is people speaking of $hit of which they are obviously clueless about.....