Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Everyone I know who's bought a 5" or 7" can, because they thought they'd only want to run it on a Blackout... has purchased another full size .30 can. Once you start rolling suppressed.... it's the only way you want to shoot anymore.

Buying anything but a full size .30 suppressor, when you've got other bigger rifles.... is like buying an F-150 when you've got a 5th-wheel, a big boat, some quads, and a sled trailer in the shed. Go the whole nine... you won't be sorry.

I run a SAS Arbiter... as do about a dozen pards. A couple others are running the SilencerCo Harvester. My brother shot a bedded cow elk at 350 yards the other day with a .260 through the Harvester. There was another cow bedded less than 40 yards from the one he shot... and she never even stood up when her partner dropped dead. Cans are the goods... you'll want one that'll work for every club in your bag.... not just your pitching wedge....

For the record.... I fully expect you to ask this same question about 19 more times in various sections of this website... but I'm only gonna answer you once... so tag this post.

I don't have any other .308 firing rifles and don't plan on getting any. I am putting this together for coyotes and don't plan on using something this heavy for other hunting so there's no need for me to "tag this post."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter