Originally Posted by BC30cal
George;
Thanks for the reminder tonight sir, it's surely the truth as far as we're finding out anyway.

Our eldest will be getting married in a couple months and that's been an adjustment too - though we all saw it coming for some time.

For the other fathers out there I'll say that for me I had to learn how each of our girls preferred to communicate with me away from home.

Our eldest for instance is okay with chatting with me on facebook and will phone if she wants to really get something sorted. So yah, I've now got an account on the dreaded site and have learned to negotiate it enough to be there for her whenever she wants me to be.

On the other hand our youngest doesn't really communicate with me on social media and is not really a conver

sationalist on the phone typically - but - she'll text me back whenever I reach out to her. So there I've learned to text and try to do it at least weekly so she knows her old man still loves her and is interested in how her life is going.

Anyway I hope that helps someone out there tonight and is taken in the vein it's offered.

All the best to you and yours this fall George and good luck on your hunts too.

Dwayne

Dwayne, that made me smile on a couple of levels--isn't it funny how different siblings can be? We have two daughters who are polar opposites physically and personality-wise yet are equally dear to us.

May your ventures afield this fall too be be touched by the sun and amber in it's light.