Winchester 101 20ga Field. 26.5" barrels 2.75-3" chambers bored Imp.cyl and modified. The factory box and documents are in great condition. I believe this 101 was manufactured in 1969. The serial number is 216xxx. I have owned this shotgun for about 30 years. The fellow that I purchased it from said the he inherited it from the original owner which was either his father or grandfather. I don't remember which one. He told me the gun had never been fired. It did not look like it had been fired. I have owned quite a few shotguns and I shot a lot but I'm not a gunsmith so even though it appears unfired, I honestly don't know for sure. This is a beautiful Model 101. I have sold quite a few guns here, at the Campfire and to my knowledge, everyone has been very pleased with their purchases. I am not interested in trades thanks. I prefer USPS Money Orders or Cashier's check. The price is $1950.00 plus $40.00 for shipping and insurance. Please contact me if you have questions. I welcome telephone calls or e-mails. Also, e-mail me for pictures please. Thank you, Greg