Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by jimmyp
well Mr. Clark many of us are struck from time to time with Gunitus. I would just buy the one you want, reload for it and have a ball. I have a 6.8SPC, does it kill any better than a 223? does a 308 kill better, does a 300WM, does a 358...sometimes its only in our minds but this is what we do and what we enjoy doing! Have at it!

That's exactly it Jimmy. I have plenty of deer and hog guns. I just don't have anything larger than a 7mm mag. Don't need one but want something that throws heavy bullets for some insane reason. I also like light and fast handling so the recoil combination may wind up sending it down the road just as fast as I dreamed it up.LOL

have i got a deal for you. fast handling and light weight! check out my 95 marlin in the classifieds. 45-70 guide gun.
i have , with this particular gun, taken 3 white tail, 1 moose, 2 elk and one skunk! you really don't want to shoot a skunk in the garage with a 45-70!
not a AR but very accurate.
reason i am selling it apart from having 2 more like it is i have the 458 socom and am going to blood it in a few weeks, and it (the marlin doesn't smell skunky).

Last edited by deerstalker; 08/26/16.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~