Originally Posted by BobinNH
H4350. Your 165 of choice.

Not much to know. Complete no brainer. smile

If it doesn't shoot, fix or sell the rifle. wink

^This^
My interest has moved from experimenting with rifle loads (which I once loved to do) and my reloading is utilitarian: boring old loads that have killed a pile of game and keep killing it for me. I'd rather hunt, fish or play with grandkids than reload or shoot targets. My '06 ready-to-hunt locker is filled with 165 Hornady Interbonds and 180 Swift A-frames, both over H 4350. The A-Frames shoot one inch higher than the 165s at 100 yards. Critters bigger than deer and caribou get the 180's on intentional hunts but get the 165s without any care from me if they show up when 165's are in the rifle.

A few years ago I started to work up a 165 GMX load to replace both, hit pressure problems early and have never finished the project.

I grew up on Jack O'Connor so loaded 165 Sierras over 56 grains of IMR 4350 (an incredibly accurate load in my first '06) and slew deer, bear and elk. Examining bullet wounds finally nudged me to add 180 NP's for elk and moose, which eventually gave way to Swift A-frames at the suggestion of Ron Kesselring at his store in NW Washington. Then reading JJ Hack in my early years here got me interested in Interbonds and though he has moved on, the 165 Interbonds became my staple.