Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by deflave
How about you just buy WTF you want and if she doesn't like it she can leave?

Dave

Thats my approach as well.

She will 'let' you make the house payment.

She will 'let' you make the payment on her Soccer Mom-Mobile.

But she wont 'let' you buy a friggin Bog Pod.

Time to turn in your man card at the same place you forfeited your spine.

other things you overlooked also Ingwe, is how many women will bitch when a man spends money on himself, for something he wants, which ehe sees no reason for....... then at the same time they think it is perfectly fine for them to go out and blow money on clothes, shoes, make up/cosmetics, "things for the house"... and gthen get all bent out of shape when you have an issue with it.

liberals society has turned them into thinking this is perfectly fine.... they are protected to do whatever they please, and yet men... we're always wrong, its our fault, and if we are white then we are suppose to pay for everything on top of it.

my second marriage I have a good boundary thing going with my wife... she has her own bank account and I have mine.... I don't queston on what she spends her money on, and she doesn't question me.....

in our early marriage years, I come home and she has our king size bed, mountained in clothes she just bought because 'she was depressed' and wanted to make herself feel better.... my first wife did that, and it could cost "always my bank account, not hers" $2k or more.... when I asked Judy how much did all of that set me back, she told me about $65.... she had bought the stuff at Good Will, Salvation Army etc.... actually good stuff in great shape....

I told her she was more than free to go do that any time she felt the need..... she brings home antique furniture, and then when she gets tired of it, sells it for 3 times what she bought it for.....

its great to be in a marriage where we aren't fighting over whose spending what on what.. she's financially responsible, something my ex wife couldn't be if her life depended on it.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez