Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit
The guys in here constantly complaining probably still squat to take a pizz.I hear you drone on and on about how awful Robert is but alas, not a damn peep with regards to where your candy asses has sent your rifles to. Target pics? Some people just like to rattle to hear their selves talk. Here's the thing, I have had custom builds from Smiths from all over for me for benchrest, tactical, F-class, etc etc. I was Always chasing the carrot. To date, NONE can build a stick to shoot w/what Robert builds. Let me say it again, NONE!!!! Here's the thing about burning your bridges, when you're on the outside looking in it just plain sucks watching the accuracy party carry on without you. EVERY Biz has growing pains and Roberts is no different. Personally, I will always be a loyal Gradous rifle owner and end user. Let me know how those .5 to 3/4 '' at best MOA groups are working out for ya. You guys don't deserve a Gradous build but I suspect you'll get exactly what you deserve in the end though.

[Linked Image]

Yep - no one can hang with him.

No dog in this fight. He hasn't done any work for me. I don't understand the chart. Top 50 shooters of what? I know a lot of National Champions in different shooting disciplines and none of them use any listed on this charts. Flesh this out a little please.

Butch, you have a lot of experience in rifle building, would you PM me a recommendation or two for a good honest gunsmith pls? Not looking for a fly weight builder for this one but a sendero type. Thanks

Last edited by BurninDupont; 09/04/16.