Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by SakoAV
If we were to consider methods of achieving gun confiscation, agents of the federal government would not have to perform the physical task of confiscation. It could achieve disarmament via other methods. The feds could starve Americans into compliance (see Stalin's forced famine and the Iranian genocide). If all food and fuel shipments were denied delivery, it wouldn't be long before most Americans surrendered their guns in exchange for food vouchers so they could feed their families. Stockpiling food would not have the desired effect of sustaining families. In would incite others to attempt to take from those who have, which would be passively encouraged by government for it would hasten the outcome of gun confiscation. It would turn Americans against each other, which would benefit only government's objective of total disarmament.

I do not envision another civil war in America.

time people learned to grow their own food

It's long past time that we reverted to the original intent of our Founding Fathers. That way, we'd have no worries.

For the information of all hands; SakoAV/ aka Raisuli/Laguna: Is a convicted felon: Federal Bureau of Prisons:

Register Number: 84034-012
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 03/29/2012

Yup, pedophile in the classic Disneyland pattern, IIRC

...and one who just graced this thread with this little pearl of wisdom:

Modern technology has changed the rules of rebellion. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that NSA peruses these forums and saves content.

I'd venture to say that he gets paid by the word, or gets days taken off his sentence for his chit disturbing here,....maybe some of each.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain