I've been on 2 trips to SA in the past 4 years. Our first trip I had an Nyala pedestal mount, Kudo, 2 Eland and Impala euro mounted. The 2 Eland and Impala euro's turned out great. The Kudo they boiled the crap out of it and also ruined the horns some. The Nyala, from a distance, looks great. Up close the work isn't the best. Horns were over boiled as well and you can see holes in the skin.

My trophies from last year arrive next week and I had a taxidermist in the US handle them. I had a Bushbuck pedestal mount for a desk made, Red Heartbeest, Black Wildebeest, Warthog and Waterbuck euro mounted. I'll assume the quality is top notch as I have only seen pictures and they look great.

The first trip I also picked up the crate myself and managed all the paperwork thru F&G. I tried to keep costs to a minimum. The current animals had to use a broker, used dip & ship and are being delivered to my house vs. having to go to the airport and take time off of work. Any idea on the price difference??

$1330 difference in price. I love seeing the animals on the wall but then again the taxidermy costs could fund the next trip to Africa as well. Looking forward to my Christmas morning on Monday when the crates arrive.