...I don't think so... But I have no clue why... I do know that Taurus doesn't recommend "heavy" loads in the .41 or .44...

When the cylinder started binding I was shooting 175 Silvertip ammo. When I called and explained the problem the CS rep said that Silvertips were "full loads". When I tried to explain to him that they were one of the lowest pressure .41 rounds made as they were for self-defense use he didn't believe me.

My three...

[Linked Image]

Compared to a FA 97...

[Linked Image]

These guns are perfect for the .41 Special and .44 Special as they are built tough enough to handle Magnums. Another real sleeper in the same gun in .45 ACP... I have one in stainless and it is a hell of a shooter...

15 rounds DA at 10 yards..

[Linked Image]

Not sure if they made the .45 in titanium or not...

Bob

ps...one other thought on the "short cylinder"...it really isn't technically speaking... ALL the standard factory loads will chamber in a Tracker except the heavy 265 cast loads from some of the specialty makers....all others chamber and function fine...even the Federal and CorBon 250s because they are both made with a LBT WFN bullet... It is only when one gets into a real Keith bullet (not a SWC like a Magma) or LBT LN that they won't fit...

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....