We taxied out in ANC at 5am this morning... and taxied back. I like pilots like that, they listened as it took a 747 3 approaches to land...

We took off an hour later after some others had taken off landed and had rough but safe reports. Roughest ride I"ve ever had in a commercial jet, and most screaming, hand holding etc.... I've ever seen for 30 minutes of the ride.

I rarely get queezy but actually got the sweats about 10 minutes into it. Had to take the sweatshirt off and get the AC on me to dry off.

We side slipped pretty noticeably as the wheels lifted, off to the right but they expected it and caught it with rudders I"m sure, and all was fine. I was ok as soon as we gained enough altitude that I was sure we were not going to be down drafted into the ground again.

Not glad to be home in the heat... 96 at 730 pm. But 2 weeks will have to do for another 50..... Starting to look for jobs for the two of us that would pay the bills of down here and insurance and such up there... hopefully in 4 years we'll have that figured out.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....