I've owned several springers and a Gas Ram all in .22 and one in .20

Of all I have owned the best by quite a wide margin is the Air Arms TX200. This TX200 is like a fully custom tuned rifle right out of the box. Hold sensitivity is nonexistent, probably because it weighs 11 pounds with the scope. It's a really heavy rifle which puts that weight to good use by being about as easy to shoot as a PCP. Another advantage to the weight is the ability to use any scope you want. The rifle has no sharp recoil to deal with.

Power I can tell you is plentiful, 740fps with a crossman premier at the muzzle and 670 at 25 yards. I've shot and crumpled several dozen rabbits at 50-60 yards laser measured prior to the shot. If you want to eliminate Rabbits, the .22 rifle is the way to go. It's a far more devastating round then the .177, I also had an HW97 in .20 which would also flatten rabbits instantly.

Now for the good stuff..... the walnut stock is simply beautiful with the fish scale checkering. Almost too nice to use as a hunting rifle. The metal work and bluing is likely the best possible work made by anyone firearm or air rifle!

Finally you can take the spring out without any special tools or de-compression device. It's not under much pressure and will not jump out of the gun. That makes this rifle completely serviceable by anyone.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)