Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Lynn
There will be no tombstone.

My ashes will be strewn in several places, some with my maternal grandparents at their grave site in Midland, Ontario, some at the top of Dinas Bran, some in the River Dee near the flat rocks, both located in Llangollen, Wales. The remaining ashes will be strewn in and around St Dyfnog’s Well, Llanrhaeadr, North Wales, UK. You should go where your heart would be happy, and so I will.

My family is to invite the twelve people I have listed to a dinner, a good time is to be had by all, and that is an order.

man if you like overseas back home that much, I'd sure be trying to figure a way to get back there permanently before its over! And I"m not flaming you.

I am there many months of the year.

My family is here, my duties are here, for now, and my job requires me to be here more often than not. In five years if the whole world doesn't implode by then, I will be there to stay, and there will be a permanent smile pasted on my heart.

Thank you for the encouragement, many don't understand smile

It's not too shabby a place, and the air just kind of settles in your soul, you know, like that one special place you went to over and over as a kid, where everything just seemed like it was going to be okay, no matter what was going on in your life.

[Linked Image]