thank you every one for your suggestions ,I ordered a Oehler straight from there website ,i have only used it once ,but so far i like it ,it will pick up pistol bullets ,were as my Pact would not do from day one and no missed rifle shots like my Pact,i was kind of worried 1st time i used it,Iam from Kentuky went out in the woods ,on an old logging trail on side of hill on the west side of hill , ,in morning ,needless to say it ,not very bright ,hill in shadows ,and tree cover ( i usauly do this in spring ,when few leaves)wasnt sure if enuff light to work ,It worked like a champ ,no missed shots ,and i could shot anywere in window and it would read shot ,were as the Pact ,you had to shoot real close to the eye sensor , or it would not read the shot ,...OH one more thing ,people think it a pain or too much trouble to set up with two stands ,but i like it ,with the Pact using a tri-pod ,muzzleblast would make it turn then you had to reset it ,not good if other people at range ,Oehler ,sits there rock steady,LESS frustrations ,,i would recomend it ,even the high price,Iwish i had bought this in 1999 instead of the pact ...i look at it this way ,I would spend that much anyway for anouther rifle ,so it realy isnt expensive compared to the cheaper ones

Last edited by rem shooter; 09/26/16.

NRA Life Member