I have a Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 scope for sale. It's matte and comes with a set of Butler Creek covers. Overall the scope is in very good to excellent condition. No ring marks, but there are a couple small speck marks on the rear bell from hunting (shown in pic). The optics are perfect. This scope comes with a heavy plex, and it's a great hunting and low light reticle - even though it's heavy plex it's not overly thick. This scope is identical to the Burris Signature.

This is a fairly compact scope and the forward placement of the adjustment turrets can be a good or bad thing, depending on your application. I had this mounted on an old top-eject Winchester lever with the side mounted scope and it was perfect as the forward turrets made clear space for the shells to eject.

This is a great little scope that is very tough to find, and truth be told I really don't need to sell it but it's just sitting on the shelf so maybe someone can find a good use for it. That being said, I'm looking to get $200 obo shipped for it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]