I was 1 attempt 8 seconds also. Although that Patterdale Terrier is a deceiving pic. It looks more like a pit than a typical Patterdale Terrier.

I normally am not for more rules and regulations. Feel we already have too many. But for Pit Bulls, I will make an exception. They are a proven menace to society. They are in the news here regularly. Never good news, of course. And even he owners who can be considered "good owners" are always still " shocked and amazed" that their dog attacked someone. It is always the same old story. Some people just don't get it. The record speaks for itself.

I saw a Pit in my driveway by side of house last week. It was around midnight. I yelled at it and it left. I then saw the owner. Teenage girl. Told her to tell her parents if their dog was in my yard again it would get shot, and that I meant it. And I did. I have a wife, 2 teenage daughters, a Golden that hasn't a mean bone in her body, and a 4 lb. puppy. I don't need what I consider a loose cannon running around near my house. It is just a chance I am not willing to take......