My short time fooling with PCing did not convince me to swap over. I will add though the only powder I used was the HF red.
I got zero leading out of the various guns,calibers and cartridges I tried it in.
My findings, size is still king. I tried them as cast, then powder coated. Then I sized, powder coated and loaded. Then sized,coated and sized again.
Groups were of so so average from everything. But we're not up to what I experienced withe naked lubed bullets. The double sized coated gave the best groups for me.
All of the guns were proven cast bullet shooters with proven loads.

I ha e been advised if I went with one of the now known better powders I may find happiness with PC.

I have two lube sizers and enough bees wax to last me for a lonnnggg while. Same with my alloys, I have enough that I don't spend weekends chasing lead anymore.

I cull pretty hard. Some say it is not necessary. It is just to easy to recycle them. And why add any more problems to the mix by accepting a sub grade flawed projectile. What would you do if you bought a box of jacketed bullets and the were full of dents and wrinkles. I do my final culling when I do my sizing and lubing.
I have been casting for quite a while, close to 20 years now, a short term by some. I don't know everything, but I try to learn something every casting session.
I like the smell of my lube to the funky hot plastic odor I get from PCing.
It is a tool to be put in the tool box so to speak. It may work ok across the board, kinds of like a crescent wrench or a vice grip. It works at times in certain situations, but then a box end or line wrench would be the proper tool.
I did not find it to be the holy grail some folks would lead me to believe

Those that holler on a regular basis about leading may find it to be the answer, but it may just be covering up an under lying problem wether it be a bore,throat,size,alloy etc issue.

I ran a test of sorts for me several years back, before PCing was ever heard of. In two specific guns I ran a whole season of matches with NO bore cleaning to speak of. A dry patch and maybe a nylon chamber brush to clean out lube build up when chambering became harder than normal. Round count was over 3000 per gun. Three different designs and weights were used. Speeds were from 900fps to 2600fps. Accuracy stayed as normal through the season. Zero leading was observed, my alloy is not hard, softer than the Lyman alloy by a fair bit.

I tinkered with the PCing on the same lines. Once again I will say a better grade of powder may have had better results. 3-500 rounds into one of thes guns and I was getting black and red crap out of the bore with the dry patch. Accuracy showed it as well, several unexplained flyers. I abandoned it after that.

I have not given up on PCing, it just isn't at the top of my list of things to work on after having spent a fair amount of time testing and getting naked bullets to shoot. Almost like starting over.