Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Pardon my long having been afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Firstly,one simply MUST have the mechanical means,to arrange POA/POI and ALL reliably miss that constant. Hint.

Secondly,not all chamberings/boolits are equal in their requisite needs,at a given distance,in regards to trajectory/windage corrections. Re-hint.

Thirdly,most here are guessing WILDLY at best and "own" neither the skillset or tools to arrange something sooooooooooo fhuqking pedestrian at it's "worst". I'd surmise that only half the audience can clap their hands,on a first try. Hint.

Now for the coupla astute gents that savvy and are insulted with this asinine conjencture,I feel your fhuqking PAIN,with this Drooling Dumbfhuqkery and am rather ate ease in illustrating the "impossible".

Let's start/stop with 22LR and nothing much over the 550yd line,if only for conversation. We'll not "dabble" atmospheric conditions(that much),ammo "selections",barrel tuners or gunning that "many" lots of ammo. Then again...

One should muse erector latitude/accuracy. Hint.

Track Record RINK

550yds+ with a 22LR.

Pardon The Splendor

Gunning new Lots of ammo for R&D at the 100yd line.

In the .3's

Don't be too "surprised".

Fhuqk SK

Norma MATCH Rocks

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not too tough to gun clay birds at the 500yd line with a 22LR,via the gent with a clue. Few can begin to savvy that which is possible,with good riggin' and a skillstet to match.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.