I am a big fan of Kramer Holsters. I have 3 of them and have never been disappointed. Here is what they say about lined holsters:

Will a lined holster protect my guns finish?

Generally speaking the finish on a gun is more likely to wear in a loose fitting holster than it is in a snugger fitting moulded rig, since the gun moves around all day long with your body motion. In a moulded rig however, the drawing of the gun will obviously cause more wear than in a looser fitting generic holster that offers less resistance during the draw. It is our opinion that a gun that is carried every day and used at the range to practice one's draw technique etc. is going to wear the bluing to some degree sooner or later regardless of whether or not the holster is lined. Horsehide is usually smooth as any that could be added to the holster and we therefore have elected not line our holsters. A gun is a working tool and if it is used with any regularity, it IS going to show a certain amount of blue wear, if you use your gun, it will shows signs of blue wear regardless of what type of material your rig is lined with.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb