Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Steve
Last dead guy I saw was a guy under the front wheel of a bus in the Philippines. Big smear where his lower half used to be. Upper half facing up with his arms extended like he was imploring God.

Cops on the scene just laughing. Don't think they put up with much [bleep].

Buses; Philippines; cops; Puts me in mind of a late night bus ride across Pampanga, somewhere around San Fernando a ruckus started on the bus, seems someone noticed their pockets had been picked (That's why the signs on the buses: Mag Ingat Sa Mga Mandurokota) Folks on the bus discovered the team of 2 pickpockets and hung on until the bus reached the next PC (Philippine Constabulary) checkpoint. Driver stopped the bus, told the PC we'v got two pickpockets here. PC came about, dragged the two off the bus and, there at the side of the road, smashed their faces with the butts of their M-16's. Yeah, they played rough.

Our local VERY conservative and somewhat "Hicky" station played this this PM,...I made a note to post it.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain