100% true story.

When I was 24 and out of extended University a very well known business man took me under his wing to further his business with me as his apprentice. He sent me down to Birmingham, Alabama to terminate everyone in the building. About 20 or so sales people.

Well word got out that I was coming and boy were they ever ready for me. I walked onto the sales showroom floor and there came an elderly gentleman, in his underwear, riding a bicycle and YES smoking a joint. Needless to say, I was stunned. Further into the building revealed a game of strip poker going on in the break room and a fully stocked bar with about 7 sellers and their friends celebrating happy hour. ALL in their underwear. Men and women. About that time some customers walked in and the guy on the bike dropped his drawers and shouted WELCOME!! The man's wife fainted.

I just shook my head, walked out and drove back to Atlanta. I was the one who resigned that exact same day. Never fired anyone in my life to include that day!!

My introduction into the real world ala Alabama!! Well they sure showed me! crazy

In hindsight I should have simply joined the party!!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!