Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Article 1 Section 2 to start... or does "Indians not included, three-fifths for all others" not mean something? Yeah the Founding Fathers did not want women, Indians, or idiots voting.

So your feeling is only Angry White Men should vote? I can see what your candidate DT is in his final throw of Death. You will ride that horse into the ground I am sure!

Old man...You live in a brave new world and you really need to stop pretending it is 1962. This country is and always has been made up of immigrants and they vote just like you do. Find something that you can identify with and hold on because the ride is going to get bumpy for you!

Whoa azzhat! You asked where to find voting in the Constitution... as if it was not there. I gave it to you. Trying to turn it to a different argument does not cut it.

I repeat the concept this sidetrack started with... the US would be far better off if fewer idiots like you voted.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.