Originally Posted by SBTCO
The score for dirtbags on mtb's vs hunters on foot/horse/atv is about equal. For every ricardo on a bike I can find a hunter/horse packer etc. being just as bad. People are people, regardless of their choice of locomotion. Some are d!*k's and some aren't.

This. I am in Elko,Nv. having spent the last week here hiking in the Jarbridge and Ruby mountains. It snowed in the high country last week followed by lots of sunshine, Elk season opened on Saturday. We went into the Jarbridge Wilderness on friday and the trail was a mud trench peppered w/ horsecrap. Every FS 2 track whether open or closed was deeply rutted by the ATVs which were everywhere. As soon as we entered the FS land every wide spot contained elaborate camps full of travel trailers and ATVs. I saw a jerk cutting live trees w/ a chainsaw for firewood and stopped and filmed him causing him to threaten to kill me if I reported him which I did anyway.

Many people are richards, dressing in Camo or Spandex just makes the easier to classify.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC