Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Blackheart
How are you supposed to put a flip up lens cover over that ugly azz fast focus ring ?

Like this!

First pic in my Photobucket with one.... I can dig deeper if you want a closer pic. Butler Creek's work fine on them.

[Linked Image]
Two questions. Do they actually seal over that big grooved ring and have you ever tried to wiggle the fast fucus eyepiece while looking through the scope ? Most I've tried have some play in the ring and you can see the crosshairs move on target when they do.

They do seal up ok on the ocular, or at least as well as on anything. I've had BC's leak on me before on Leupold's. In FACT, my very first fight on the Campfire (sigh.... nostalgia.... grin) was because I said that, and someone thought that was STRICTLY VERBOTEN to say so!

I have not tried tried wiggling it. Dunno about that. My Conquests have as a rule been very solid mechanically though.

Hey, like what you like, no arguments from me. Just wanted to pitch in since I've used BC's on 4 different models of Conquest and I do hunt in the rain.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!