I have two rockchuck presses and a single stage Lee and a hand held Lee and multiple old old Lyman hand squeezers. I've had a RCBS junior a long time ago and a CH press many years ago.

I had shared an ownership with a top of the line multi station press. I just sold my interest in it this month. Owner for 50 years. I may have used it once. It was a "Star" loader.

I am more concerned with checking my reloads during the middle of the operation, that is after the powder is in the case than I am with speed.

Nothing like being at the line and having a misfire or better yet squeezing the trigger and sending out the loudest click in the world as the trophy of a life time scampers away. Let alone, facing something on Kodiak island (never been there dang it) and the click happens. Same thing - Africa dangerous game.

For those of you who like convenience and or speed, good for you. It's not for me.

I enjoy decompressing at the loading bench and I have faith that my reloads are good.

Last edited by Bugger; 11/26/16.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally