Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by deflave
Can we just take a second here since it's Easter for Christ fugkin' sake?

I'm all for being a loony and if you want to call your 22-250 AI the .22 Creed Pussy Killah, by all means, order a custom reamer and get after it. You want to shoot cottontail with the 26 Nosler? You have my blessing. I give not a fugk.

But the 22-250 is the .250 Savage necked down. That birthed one of the GREATEST cartridges the world hath seen. Years later, guys AI'd it. Great. More powder, more faster. I get it.

Years later, it got necked up to 6.5 in an effort to address mag constraint issues. Awesome. Great round. Let's neck it down to 6? Absolutely. Makes sense. the 6 has higher BC bullets than the 25 with less recoil than the 6.5's and the ability to runner lighter bullets at higher speeds.

But now... we're gonna go full circle... and claim that the fugking 6.5 Creedmoor case necked down to .224 is some sort of magic?

IT'S THE SAME FUGKING CARTRIDGE.

By all means use it, but you're shooting a 22-250AI and that ain't going to yield 3,500fps with an 80gr Hornady.

Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llgY3VBwTAo

This is what your post reminds me of, funny but truthful.....

Blue steel baby....

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house