I traded for a Remington 700 XCR II in .30/06. I thought it would make a good African plains game rifle. But it has the cursed Remington X-Mark Pro trigger that has been recalled. Rather than send it to one of Remington's repair stations (they no longer do in house trigger repairs, per Remington!) that I replace the trigger with a new Trigger Tech trigger (www.triggertech.com) which is half the price of a Jewell. I called one of the gunsmiths at Brownell's and he recommended a Jewell or Timney, but had not personally used the Trigger Tech as a Remington 700 replacement. He was very helpful and said it was a new product, but he would check their sales record to see how it was selling. He came back and said, "OMG, I do not know who is buying the Trigger Tech trigger, but we have sold over 500 in the last six months and no product complaints are shown." Has anyone used the Trigger Trigger because it looks like a neat idea with a free floating roller with no metal sear to trigger contact scraping. Your comments would be appreciated.