Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by joelbiltz
I'm with WRO. I don't have time to get components together work on loads and spend critical time trying to get a rifle to shoot. I have a full time job owning my own business, six year old twins. Between making time to spend with my family, coaching baseball and soccer running kids to gymnastics and ice skating lessons and all the extra curricular activities I feel I'm money ahead buying a complete system That I know will shoot well and perform. I would rather spend my limited time practicing on a system I know shoots well verses spending time trying to figure one out.

Totally understand your point, I put my Family first. I really don't have time to screw around with different things and it is a 1 hour drive to my target range . I will have time for that stuff when I retire smile

Understanding this even more. Two new rifles to do load development on and 2 ranges closed in the last year. Found a smaller range 30 minutes away but closed on " my" day off. So drive an hr and 20 to shoot as far as I want. An all day affair that used to take 2-3 hrs. Kids are all grown but moma wants me to ride the ponies on days off also.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.