Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Yesterday, Kelly Ann Conway said that Trump is not one who surrounds himself with yes men and that he is open to other views and criticisms. Just keep it polite and not personal.

That is what Palin just did. Debating policy. I do not know why anyone would have a problem with that.

Trump has known for a long time that Palin will stick to her core beliefs; come hell or high water.

Special interest crony capitalism is a big issue for her.

The problem here is that it is impossible to have any kind of civil or logical discussion of any policies on this forum because there are a group of bloodthirsty Trump pittbulls here that feel a primal need to go for your jugular every time anyone questions anything that the man says or does. I VOTED FOR TRUMP. That doesn't mean I agree with everything he does. And I'm not going to go away and STFU just because people throw out some expletive, non sequitur, or other adolescent comment. Sometimes, I just want to have an intelligent conversation and listen to what people have to say about a topic. But that's pretty pretty much impossible here when it comes to Trump, as I said, and it's getting pretty exhausting.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE