Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by deflave
Are they going to take the LE community by storm in the next 5-10 years?

They're a plug-n-play as far as contracts are concerned and optics and suppressors aren't going to get less popular.

Clark

The UK JTT Force, I think that's what they call them, we're just recently issued the Sig MCX with 12.5 inch barrels and Sig optics. Pennsylvania State trooper's went from Glock to Sig 227. That was about three years ago, I can find out if they still are issued them. Sig can supply law-enforcement with long arms and side arms all from one source. MCX,MPX,320,not a bad package.

psp has had the 227 for 2 years now.

the troopers wanted sigs long before they got Glocks.

originally when PSP went searching for a replacement for their Beretta Sig offered to provide each sworn officer with a back up gun at no charge providing the agency would allow Sig to use their likenesses and patch in advertisements. psp said no. and sig withdrew completely. Psp then selected Glock 37s and then switched to Glock 21s. after having some frame problems with the 21s they went back to sig and ultimately selected the P227

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell