Wool baselayers. I like Woolpower, especially their 200 and 400 gram union suits, 400 gram bottoms and 600 gram sweater.

Midlayer - Down and primoloft in jackets and vests. I have most of the pricey stuff and like Sitka the best.

Outer layer - Parka and bibs. Must be wind proof and at least water resistant. Lots of choices but I like Sitka Fanatic and Incinerator gear. Wet wool is just too heavy for me now at my age.

Head - Balaclavas - Woolpower, Black Rock Gear
Hat - Raven Wear Noggin Boggin, Sitka Fanatic Beanie
Neck Gaiter - Raven Wear, Sitka

Hands - Sitka Incinerator hand muff, fanatic gloves, Black Rock Gear down fold back mittens, chemical heat packs

Wild Cards - Get a cheap thin vest and have large pockets sewn on the inside to hold chemical heat packs.
- Slumberjack Thermal and Artic Cloaks. They are each like a sleeping bag with a hood and magnetized arm slits. Clip the bag to your backpack for transport and throw it on at the bottom of your stand in less than a minute. They are very warm and user friendly. They will definitely reduce the amount of cold weather clothes you need. I was very surprised at how much I liked the cloaks.