My first thought as I opened the box was I really don't have time to do this today. Once the box was open and the scope was in hand, I forgot about dinner and garbage duties and yelled up stairs to the wife, "I'm out it's all on you." My first impression was that the scope was robust for a 1" tube and a touch on the heavy side. I turned the dials and was pleasantly surprised that every .25 MOA change came with a positive and very deliberate click. Once to my eye, I was very impressed with the clarity. The response was easily as good or better than my nxs night force as well as my VX-6. Skip ahead twenty minutes, I have the scope mounted and am comparing it to a VX-2 3x9, 3x15 SS with MOA-moa, as well as an old school 4.5. X14 VX3 Tactial. The Response was optically the superior of the other three however, I found the little lines/hash marks on either side of center in the reticle very annoying and out of place. I sat trying to figure what in the hell they could possibly be used for (it could grow on me). Once I get the scope on my bench and some rounds down range, I will give further opinions and findings.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ps the steal its on is way better than 2moa 😏

Last edited by fredIII; 12/05/16.