Alefantis is a homosexual.Male homosexuals represent approximately 1.5% of the population yet commit 30% of the acts of pedophilia.

Alefantis claimed that his restaurant doesn't have a basement.

Alefantis stated “They ignore basic truths. For instance, the conspiracy supposedly is run out of the restaurant’s basement. We don’t even have a basement.”

I found this article [Metro Weekly Written by Doug Rule on April 16, 2015] where he claims Comet Ping Pong does have a basement.

ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.

http://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**