Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I've seen it on the local KOMO Kommie News... two articles in the last week telling me pizzagate isn't true, just a conspiracy theory. Yet they offered no evidence that it wasn't true, just stated it's a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

I won't believe it ISN'T true until it's been proven. We've seen things like it in the past. We'll see it in the future. There's too many conincidences to just look the other way without an investigation.

From the other thread comes this link and this quote: http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

"Could that have an innocent explanation? Sure, maybe. But inviting a group of adult men to a gathering and calling young children “further entertainment” while listing their ages is weird , whether it ends up having an explanation or not.

If I was getting messages that listed the ages of young children that would be in a pool…And it turned out that the logo for my business contained a symbol strikingly close to the “little boy lover” logo used by pedophiles to signify that their interest is in young boys rather than girls . . .And the bands that showed up at my restaurant had albums called All the Children with images on the cover of a child putting phallic-shaped objects into his mouth . . .
. . . and were found making creepy jokes about pedophilia (in reference to Jared Fogle: “we all have our preferences . . .”) . . . and there were instagram photos coming out of kids (“jokingly?”) taped to the tables in my restaurant . .
. . . frankly, I would start asking questions about myself."

Yeah, I put that up, and am glad to see it reposted, cuz' it's about as brief, succinct and bloody well BANG ON editorial comment that I've seen, regarding this debacle.
...and as noted in the same editorial, if 5% of what is currently "alleged",is true that is clearly grounds for a diligent, painstaking, and thorough investigation.

.....as far as this "active shooter" incident goes,... I smell a large rat. The Hillbag herself is now ranting and spewing about "Fake News", which just raises another red flag.

GTC

Yes, I smell a rat too. Me thinks it was gaining too much attention so they run this whole 'fake news' bit and send in some guy with a gun to take one for their team.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"