I've gotten rid of very few guns, but one trade haunts me. Back in the early '90s American Arms imported a limited run of their over/unders in 24ga and 32ga. Basically low end Fausti's. I bought one of each with a case of ammo for each. Other than the gauges, there was nothing special about them and they were pretty cheap looking. I just love odd-ball stuff. I shot clays with them some and a few doves and squirrels. About 10 years ago, a fellow co-worker at our gun shop was pestering the crap out of me to sell them to him. I kept turning him down. He offered to trade me a pre-64 Winchester in .338, then a Weatherby .224 and I was tempted but passed. Then one day we got in a sales flyer that listed Weatherby Ultra-Lights in .338-06 on closeout. I had wanted one but they had all dried up. The flyer said they had two left but my fun money was shot. I showed it to Tom and told him if he was game, I'd trade him the two shotguns for it and two boxes of ammo. He took it back to the boss man, they made a call and the deal was done. He kept them awhile then traded them off to somebody else. I really like the Weatherby but regret getting rid of those shotguns because they were so unique. If I ever get rich, yeah right, I'll have a pair of high end guns made in 24 and 32....