An overall perspective of my reloading/gun room.

[Linked Image]

I have three benches in my room. One for centerfire rifle. It is equipped with a Lee classic cast turret press and also a cheap Lee press that I use for priming only:

[Linked Image]

The beauty of the Lee turret press is the ability to set up all your dies once and then change out in seconds. Here is a rack for my turrets:

[Linked Image]

One for bulk centerfire pistol - I now have three Dillon SDB's. My goal is to have one each for all the pistol calibers I load for. There are two dillon's hiding under the white T shirts. For small runs of pistol ammo I'll use the turret press. Storage underneath. Also hiding under there is a PW 800B 12ga press and a thousand or so empty AA hulls.

[Linked Image]

My work bench for cleaning and scope mounting. I store all my gun digests and all my cleaning materials under this bench.

[Linked Image]

All my components - primers, powder, bullets, manuals, etc are stored in this wood cabinet I built.

[Linked Image]
The whole setup lives in my basement. My primers and powder are stored in a cool, dark environment.

I have gone to mounting all my presses, etc on 2X6 boards and using C clamps to clamp to the benches. My dad and I built the grey cabinet in about 1975 and made an elaborate steel tapered dovetail to interchange presses but it turned out to be a PITA. The other two benches are built of solid core door as the top and 2X4 legs and skirting, with 3/4" plywood shelf. One I used mortise and tenon, one I used Simpson brackets. Both work. The tops are 1/4" masonite lamited over the doors.

Last edited by tominboise; 12/30/16.

Regards,

Tom