The older i get the more i just want to settle on one rifle and one load. This year I want to set up the 300 RSAUM (M77 Mark II, 22 inch barrel) with one load for anything I might possibly be able to hunt and eat in the USA (which would be antelope, hogs, whitetail, mulies, elk, moose, bison). I don't see myself hunting sheep or bears. I haven't done much handloading with this cartridge, but have all the equipment to do so. Factory loads on hand are Nosler 150 BT and Partitions, and Remington 180 CoreLokt Ultras... I was pretty much settled on going with the 200 accubond for everything (looking at the specs, that heavy bullet holds on to velocity like no tomorrow and shoots plenty flat out to 400 yards which is the furthest i would ever attempt to shoot on anything)... but I am wondering if I should go for a Barnes TTSX (130 or 150) and push it as fast as possible??... a 135 at 3400 fps is one flat shooter... playing around with Norma's ballistic program a 200 yard zero would only be down about 16 inches at 400... I have no experience with Barnes. Preferred shot would be take out both shoulders, alternative through the slats broadside. Curious to know what you recommend for one bullet to do it all on the above game for fast and humane kills. i am not worried about eating up to the hole... preferring a fast kill over meat loss. (Last deer we took with a Partition with a 7x57 was stunning the damage it did to the far shoulder), but he was down quick.