Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i betcha i know something about MacKay. He probably lives with situational awareness, and threat preparation and assessement.
I also would put money on the table in a restaurant probably doesn't sit where he can't see the entrance and have his back to the wall.
Watch him prove me wrong.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

That said, I am 100% a regular guy and sometimes lose situational awareness like everyone else. Skinny redheads in close proximity are like kryptonite for me! laugh

A platoon of ISIS sponsored, self propelled pop up targets could stroll right by, and I would be absorbed with watching the redhead chick..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That said it is funny you mentioned seating. I am in Salmon Idaho and was reading campfire stuff on my phone and saw your post. It made me chuckle, as I had just sat down, and was waiting on my food.

I was seated so I could see both exit/entrances, and did not have anybody behind me.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That said, NOBODY is switched on all the time. Everybody gets engrossed with things while out in public and don't pay as much attention as they should. That is normal.

The flip side of that is that there are people that are 100% clueless 99+% of the time, and don't see things happening right in front of them.

I frequently see handoffs and drug deals in the parking lot of the grocery store, while people walk right past.

In fact in the past, while working with other detectives, we have done dope deals and takedowns in public places and have people stroll right by. They are totally clueless, zoned into their phones, or other things.

I have had people walk right by us, with a couple of us holding handguns in our hands,and have some thug in handcuffs, and people still don't even notice until a marked car arrives.

That is simply the world we live in.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com