I get a lot of use out of an early-90s vintage Dana Designs Alpine, bought on craigslist for $50. It squeezes down to a good compact size, and will tote some serious mail. Once, out of sheer curiosity and opportunity, I filled it from stem to stern, collar extended, with loose moose meat. With that weight (advertised pack volume 6000ci, well north of 150#) it was more than a bit noodly, but with some heavy cinching and a herculean standing effort from the solo turtled strap-in, I carried it the flat 1/4 mile to the creek. The side pockets, compression straps, and beavertail allow multiple options for strapping on a rifle or Beverly hillbillying bows and drybags of clothes and such. There are better options for one-tripping a deer/sheep plus camp, (camp weight, limited as it may be, pushes the dana arcflex internals over the edge a bit) but this will do it. A dana external does it better.

If you are hellbent on spending half a thousand for a lesser pack, then this approach will surely disappoint. I do grant that I blew probably $1 of potential garage sale earnings spraying various leftover drab krylon on my pack to dull the bright green color. Keep the krylon off the compression straps - they get a little stiff and tough to cinch when painted...

If you want to one-trip a good deer or sheep plus camp, and you bring all of the meat out instead of capping meat poundage at 60lbs and claiming the rest lost to bloodshot or lazy boning, then some trials with some heavy haulers of repute are in order. That means full framed SG, Kifaru, MR, and possibly others of the rocky mountain boutique packs mentioned in this thread. I use an old dana external for those times when it's not practical to 2-trip the packout for whatever reason. I have a kifaru bikini in hand but don't have a suitable bag for it yet. We'll try that one next season, possibly.