OK, I ordered a new decapping/sizing pin from Lee for my die. Tried it out this evening with 3 different .223 used case brands: Federal, Winchester, and Lake City. Before running the cases through the die, I relubed both the cases and the inside of the die with a mixture of lanolin and alcohol. I did this both with the original pin installed and again with the new pin installed in the sizing die. After each run through, a Hornady .224 bullet will not start at all in the case. What am I doing wrong or failing to do here? I do now have a universal case neck expanding die that I could use, but that just adds yet another step. I know others do not have this issue. Again, this is my first experience with loading bottleneck cartridges. I have loaded sizeable quantities of pistol ammo with no such problems. Frankly, I am baffled. Please advise. Thanks!

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."